INTRODUCTION TO FLORISTRY
Have you ever thought “I would love to work with flowers” or?
“I have always wanted to learn how to be a florist?”
If you are passionate about flowers, Inspired Floristry workshops are the way forward to finding your inner creativity.
During this Hand tied design workshop, you will learn:
1. Buying materials suitable for a range of design styles
2. Care and conditioning flowers and foliage’s
3. Understand the Elements and Principles of Design
4. Creating a selection of different styled designs – Decorative, contemporary and Natural styles.
5. Creating decorative techniques and how to incorporate accessories into your designs.
You will learn how and why we use the Elements and Principles of Design; to ensure that all the work you create, has been made to a commercially viable standard. Also with this knowledge and with continuous practice, you will eventually be able to design floristry work to fit your customer’s occasions – Birthday, Valentine’s day, Mother’s Day and other gift occasions.
• You will be expected to buy your tools and sundries to use during the course. These will be available to buy from Me.
• You will also need to take notes and photos of your designs – camera or smartphone, notebook and pen.
Maximum places 10
Price includes all fresh flower and foliages, accessories and light refreshments.
Please refer to our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.